Excell Investigation specializes in difficult process service.
An attorney service can be effective in simple matters; however, if you have a case in which the defendant or witness is evasive, you need the experience of a private detective.
We research home and work addresses for the subject and we identify vehicles to determine where the subject actually is. Tactics can include surveillance of a subject coming or going from home and work. In other instances we devise very creative ruses to lure the subject out in the open. Excell investigation, Inc. has developed a reputation of being able to serve people when others have failed.
Unlike process servers who simply knock on the door and leave if there is no answer, we will investigate to determine if the person still lives or works at the location, or if they have multiple addresses. Our investigators have years of experience in this area. We are creative and aggressive in our tactics while ensuring we remain within legal boundaries. We are conversant in the nuances of personal service versus substitute service to make sure the service we obtain for our clients is good the first time.
Our firm specializes in the service of writs and difficult assignments. We coordinate our process services to your exact requirements, and can even serve multiple locations simultaneously. We have an elite group of process servers that are highly skilled in completing difficult assignments and services to celebrities and other hard-to-reach individuals.investigators have years of experience in this area. We are creative and aggressive in our tactics while ensuring we remain within legal boundaries. We are conversant in the nuances of personal service versus substitute service to make sure the service we obtain for our clients is good the first time.
1. Are you having difficulty serving legal papers on someone?
2. Are they being evasive?
3. Is your process server not doing the job?
If your answer is “YES” to any of the above questions, please contact our office.
We have over 25 years of experience in serving difficult legal process.
Get your court papers served by our process servers in California, if you have:
- Divorce Summons and Complaint
- Child Support Petition and Summons
- Child Visitation Petition and Summons
- Spouse Support Summons and Petition
- Order of Protection
- Civil Summons and Complaint
- Subpoena for Records and Subpoena to Testify
- Notice to Tenant Terminating Tenancy
- Hold Over Petition and Notice of Petition
- Court Order/Decision
- Demand Letter
- Civil Citation or Summons
- Notice of Claim and Small Claims Court Cases
- Writ of Summons.
We serve all kinds of documents from:
- Supreme Court of the State of California
- Family Court of the State California
- Civil Court of the City of California
- Surrogate‘s Court of the State of California
- United States District Court
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- Small Claims Court
- California State Surrogate’s Court
- California State Court of Claims
- California Court of Appeals
- California State Department of Labor
- International Courts.
- Superior Court of the State of California
- Judicial Circuit State of California
- Other Out-of-State Courts.....
Not only are we licensed private investigators, but registered process servers as well. We can serve summons and complaints, subpoenas, temporary restraining orders (TRO’s), Applications and Orders for Appearance and Examination (ORAP’s) or any other legal documents that needs to be served on a person or business.
“As private investigators and registered process servers, we can stakeout the subject and do “whatever it takes legally” to effectively serve process on a subject.”
Our coverage includes all of:
Los Angeles County
San Diego County
San Bernadino county
With over 30 years of process service experience and in-depth knowledge of local laws and regulations, our process servers get the job done right – on time, every time. We always utilize state-of-the-art resources to ensure our clients continuously have access to the details of their case. We offer rush services for clients that need a process served within 24 hours.
We can also provide skip tracing and asset searches of any person or business location in California.
For a free consultation or to get started right away on your process service project, call us for service throughout California and the US at 1.888.666.0090