How Reliable are Criminal Investigations?
Criminal investigators also adhere to laws and regulations surrounding investigations to ensure that your information is obtained in a legal manner. Criminal investigators can also find useful evidence that others might overlook. In addition, Criminal investigators also keep evidence preserved so that it is admissible in court. Since investigators take clues from you, they will generally continue to investigate until you are satisfied so that the chances that you will get answers and evidence are quite high and accurate.
Our criminal investigators operate within the law to find and report evidence to you quickly and efficiently. Excell Investigators offer a full range of investigative services. Our firm will collaborate with you to determine which one of our services will best support your efforts in defending your client. We take into consideration that your client is “innocent until proven guilty” and our staff is committed to supporting your client’s constitutional rights to a rigorous defense regardless of past convictions or current charges. We also conduct each and every investigation with a strong focus on identifying evidence to counter elements contained in the proprietorial charges omitted against your client.
Here are some highlights and services that our Criminal Investigative dept. handles.
- Criminal defense investigators can gather evidence of wrongful conviction or accusation
- Law enforcement investigators are often busy with other tasks
- Criminal investigation divisions can be too short on resources to conduct a proper investigation
- Exclusively dedicated criminal investigators are more persistent than law enforcement so they can provide better results
- Criminal investigators are not limited by jurisdiction
- Review prosecutorial paperwork submitted against parties
- Evaluate any physical evidence and witness statements
- Locate and interview both prosecutorial and defence witnesses
- Document crime scenes using advanced techniques
- Serve subpoenas
- Cast shoe and tire impression reports
- Create and/or prepare exhibits for trials
Let Excell Investigations help with your defense.
Our trained team of experienced investigators will assist you in preparing and developing your defense every step of the way, because of our combined experience with several investigations, we use that experience to the max when we look at your case. We table our cases in a unique fashion so that we can see it from a different view than a traditional attorney.
For more information about our attorney services, feel free to call one of our private investigators today at 1.888.666.0090