ExcelI provides civil investigations that gives the legal community a chance to build evidence for their civil cases. via asset searches, video surveillance, insurance fraud investigations, workers compensation investigations, background checks and personal injury investigations, Excell’s experienced team o private investigators will conduct video surveillance and undercover work to perform professional civil investigations.
Excell investigations works with our attorney clients to investigate civil cases. From the inception of a lawsuit, through the fact gathering stage, negotiation and finally to settlement or decision, excel investigators will acquire salient facts critical l to your success in the courtroom.
We handle all types of civil investigations including:
2. Locate people
4. Fact Investigations
5. Review Documents
6. Focus & Limit the scope of discovery
7. Pretrial jury profile & post trial juror poll
8. Document and evidence retrieval
What Happens in a Civil Investigation?
- A civil investigation typically begins with an analysis.
- A private investigator will usually meet with the person launching the investigation to discuss the needs of the investigation, the budget allocated for the investigation and how the case should proceed.
- Then, the investigator will approach the case, using a variety of investigative techniques to get answers and evidence as needed.
- Depending on the investigation, investigators may use surveillance, background checks, medical or forensic investigations, witness examination, and other methods they feel fit to solve the case.
- The investigator will then meet with the client again to discuss findings.
- If needed, an investigator can create an official report or even act as an expert witness in a civil trial.
Do I Need a Civil Investigation?
If you are going to be involved in a court case, the simple answer is yes. In many civil trials, proof is everything as the person who presents the most solid case is the one who wins. Simply hiring a private investigator can help you find the solid proof you need to make your court case a success. If you are being taken to court or are affected by false accusations, you may need the services of a good civil investigator to find the evidence to clear your name.